Reflow comes in two flavors - Free and Pro. Choose the one which would work best for your store.
For hobby stores with up to 100 products
- Sell up to 100 physical products
- User authentication with up to 100 registered users
- Product and Store management
- Coupons, Categories, Taxes
- Connect Stripe and PayPal
- Reflow toolkit and libraries
For professional stores and integrations
- Everything from Free
- Up to 1000 products
- Up to 10000 registered users
- Digital downloads
- Gift cards
- Webhooks and API access
- Shared team access with up to 5 members
- Hide Reflow branding
No, our service is available for a fixed subscription price and we don't charge extra fees. However keep in mind that the payment provider you connect (Stripe, PayPal) will continue charging their standard fees on every transaction.
Of course! Just create a new account for your client and link their PayPal/Stripe accounts.
At the moment Reflow is only available as a monthly subscription.
Yes, we support importing from Shopify and any other source that can export a CSV file.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking a button in your settings page. Your store will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle and you can export your data freely. No cancellation fees are charged.
Consult our terms for more details.