Authentication is a crucial part of any web application, but it is challenging to do and integrate correctly. Reflow makes adding auth easy. You only need to setup your login providers, install our open source library and get going.
Here is what Reflow offers:
- Customer account login using email and password.
- Signing in with several supported social sign in providers - Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Github.
- Authenticating both client and server side requests, including serverless and cloud functions.
- Managing users and sessions from Reflow's backend and invalidating sessions centrally, with support for purging all user data.
- Storing user avatars, meta data and preferences securely.
- The option to introduce subscriptions to your app at any time.
To enable auth in your store, proceed to the next chapter.