To add a Sign in with Apple button to your store, you need to have an active Apple Developer Program subscription. If you do, follow these steps.
- Enable the "Apple" provider in the
Sign Insettings page (Settings > Sign In), and copy the Redirect URI.
- Go to the Apple Developer portal and follow our detailed setup guide. In the process you will create an App ID, Services ID and Key. The guide will prompt you to copy the relevant information to Reflow at specific steps.
- (Optional) Setup the private email relay service (see note).
- A paid Apple Developer Program subscription is required for setting up Sign in with Apple.
- Users who sign in with Apple can choose to hide their email address, in which case an Apple-hosted email relay is used. You can do additional configuration so that your emails are forwarded to the user's real address.
- Apple Sign in presents a different sign in flow between the first and subsequent logins. If you wish to reset your sign in state, you can do so by visiting this page, clicking
Sign in with Appleand removing your app.